Tuesday, April 25, 2006
I've finally submitted my PI although it was kind of poorly done. Had a rough weekend over the past few days. Been having lots of silly thoughts and feeling very down. Yet, i had to put on a smile when i face the whole world. Anyway, eveything's back to normal. I've sorted out my thoughts and realised that running away doesn't help. Only facing up to the problem will allow me to move on in life. So, i shall have more self confidence and strive on. My mom told me, when i'm stressed up and am feeling down, i'll just have to pray to God to seek his help and assistance and i guess she's right. Somehow, it reminds me of a bible phrase i've always thought of when i'm feeling unhappy. It goes, 'I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.' I admit i'm not a vey christian kind of person. But i've always remembered this bible phrase when i meet difficulties.
Alright enough of the self reflection, shall talk about school today. (: I ate lots and lots of stuffs. But i don't think i should care anymore. Shall eat when i feel like eating. No one's to stop me. (: 2 periods of econs lecture and another 2 periods of econs tutorials almost killed me. Somehow, i feel i'm beginning to grasp econs and i'm able to understand most of what mr chua is teaching. However, I would say otherwise for math. Feel like i'm drifting further and further from mr ho's wavelength. He should have a longer wavelength, slower speed. Hahahah. Okaay, is longer wavelength = slower speed? I can't recall. I'm like totally rusty for physics. (:
Waiching was super high this morning. Then keep lots of funny things. Very funny. And the class guys attacked lee see kee for no apparent reason. lol. Kind of funny. We broke up into our pw groups during pw period and played some dumb game which took us very very long when it could be solved within 5 minutes perhaps. So dumb!
GP was kind of fei. I practically didn't learn anything at all. I only know they were talking about english and something about US and UK. Then the rest i totally switched off. (:
Okaaaay, thereisn't much to add already. Shall stop here. (: