Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Hello. I feel very accomplished over the past few days. Completed lots of stuffs that i want to do. That's an achievement. Hahahah.
Band tomorrow. I don't know if i'm able to cope without my seniors. Then the band will sound so much smaller. Hms, band starts at 730 till 1200. This means, there will be sight reading? Gosh, my sight reading really cannot make it. Wonder how it'll be like tomorrow. Sure stare at the score throughout the whole piece. I bet!
My group members haven't replied whether or not they can make it for meeting on sat. I only know atikah and seekiat can make it. Then carene cannot make it on saturday so she suggested sunday. Argh, Calvin never replied to my messages. Bah! It just somehow seems that we can never have a full-attendance group meeting. Hm, nevermind!
My computer is still very badly damaged. By something. Virus, i think. What else could it be. Dad's going to send it for repair, soon. Hopefully it can be repaired. Looking forward to a repaired computer. Hahahahah.
Okay, shall stop here. There's nothing much to rant about anyway. (: Maybe when band starts then i'll have something different to blog about.