Friday, June 02, 2006
I'm currently typing with my new keyboard! Finally have a keyboard which is more sensitive and not so stuck. (: The 'a' can't come out on the other keyboard unless i press hard on it. Still not accustomed to the new keyboard. It's so small so i kept typing wrong letters. Lol.
Anyway, Terence tay didn't get into top 12 for Singapore Idol. But it's expected so i'm not that disappointed. Paul twohill got in! Lol. I'm looking forward to more head-shaking experiences. Lol. He's quite cute lah. But i still think jonathan can sing better. I chanced upon someone's blog which says something like, 'WHY ONE HILL WHEN YOUVE GOT TWO.' Lol. Paul twohill's supporter apparently. Hahahah.
See Kee and me have been trying to come up with two more questions for survey. But you know, two more survey questions is not easy. Hahahahah. You've to think of what information you want to gather from the questions. argh, such a waste of brain juice lah. But then again, to have more yes/no questions is essential. So no choice. (:
There's a newspaper article on project work today. It's quite useful on giving details about project work. (:
I'm still suffering from sore throat and runny nose. I don't mean to be complaining so much about it. But it's been three days. And there's this uncomfortable feeling in my chest. Hms. I've been craving for the dove amicelli chocolate for two days already. But i can't eat it cos of the sore throat. And i can't seem to buy it anywhere near my house. Someone please buy me some dove chocolates. Lol.
Okaay, i shall stop here for today. Holidays are so boring and dumb.