Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I'm already feeling much better about my results already. Though i've gotten back maths, which is also not very good. But i've learnt to take things in my stride. No more emo posts like the previous one! (: That post was damn emo. Hahah.
I know this is a little late, but Germany won 3rd placing in the World Cup! Yay. For the finals, I was for France cos simply dislike Italy. Lol. They're damn rough. Anyway, I'm just happy that Germany won third . That's all that matters. Lol.
Today's econs tutorial was dumb. Me, Zilu and Chinghui were laughing away due to the dumb comment I made about Siloso Beach in Sentosa. Lol. Mr Chua was asking why Siloso Beach do not require us to pay an admission fee but why places like Butterfly Park and Underwater World requires an entrance fee. Then I was saying because the beach was far too big to be fenced up or enclosed. So even if people don't pay, the people in charge won't find out too. Or also that there will not be any 'entrance' to pay the entrance fee since it's so big. Then Mr Chua tried to argue and explain. Then I was making another remark like, it's more expensive to enclose the beach. Okaaay, it doesn't sound funny the way I phrase it here. But yeah, it was funny then. (:
Alright, I shall go and update my project work stuffs now. Hahah, like whoa.