Friday, July 21, 2006
Shall have a quick update on what happened today.
Pirates Of The Caribbean 2: A MUST WATCH!
Yeah, so caught pirates today with sharon, waiching and jiayun. Hahah. Had to somehow rushed there cos i practised barnum and bailey before that. So hardworking aye? Lol. Aye is sooo pirates. Anyway yeah, I could have gone and watched with them early. But I practised okay. Hahah. Pirates was damn nice and exciting! Like everything is so action pakced and it just keeps you wanting to watch further. But the ending was kind of dumb cos they just simply want to make it related to the third movie. Hahahah.
My shirt smells of the KL hotel that I stayed in during ahband trip to KL. Lol. Familiar smell.
Got back results slip today. Oh well, no different from getting back results. But somehow I'm no longer unhappy over it anymore. In fact, I'm still as cheerful/normal as ever. I think I'm numb!
Band tomorrow, I don't know if I can stay focused. Kind of tired already. I hope I can go shopping with my mom tomorrow or on sunday. It's like the last two days of the great singapore sale. Then the shops will slash their prices like free! Hahah. I think I'm getting more and more cheapo. Movie tickets $8, I feel the pinch already. I don't use to feel that way. Hahah. Then I got reinforcement rings from zilu for free and don't want to buy it. Ahh, so cheapo. (:
Okay, I shall stop here. Must study a little more, since maybe tomorrow I can go shopping with my mom. Yes, great singapore sale.