Monday, August 14, 2006
HELLO! My birthday's over. (:
Anyway, something random. I did a super WHOA conclusion for WR. I'm not bragging about nothing, it's seriously quite WHOA. (: Feel so accomplished. Oh well, I contributed quite a lot in the WR.
Anyways, I have the list of people who wished me happy birthday on Friday. (:
Let's see the polls. Hahah.
1. Shaun 00:00:00
2. Yusheng 00:01:01
3. Amanda 00:01:59
4. Baopeng 00:36:43
5. Waiching 07:24:28
6. Jiejun 07:30:59
7. Oi Fong 09:19:54
8. Wenjia 09:56:23
9. Chinghui 10:03:21
10. Josephine 10:13:21
11. Jiayun 10:21:23
12. Janice 11:26:19
13. Michelle 11:30:59
14. Xinting 13:01:41
15. Shirlyn 17:27:56
16. Weiming 18:45:34
17. Alvin 19:39:17
18. Jiesheng 20:04:53
19. Luke 20:11:19
20. Joyce 20:20:06
21. Emmerson 20:38:17
Then, the belated!
22. Justin 12:43:40
23. Carene 16:32:11
Hahah. Really want to thank those who spent time shopping for presents for me. Think things that I want are kind of hard to find. But really thanks alot for all your efforts. And, I love all your presents! One of the nicer birthdays I've had. So, here's a big
THANK YOU.
Okay, birthday stuffs history already. Now, in front of me is a pile of work. Undone! Hahah. Been spending most of the time trying to complete wr. I think everyone's the same. Luckily I was ahead of the tutorials before the hols, so now I'm on par! Not ahead anymore. Hahah. I need time to catch.
Top model later, yet my brother had to snatch the tv from me! Anyway, I'm determined to watch at least 3/5 of it. My most favourite show. Though I've lots of favourite show. Hahah. TV addict. That's the term.