Thursday, October 05, 2006
HELLO everyone! I'm back from promos. I've so many so many things to say. Hahah. 'So many so many' reminds me of jiayun's way of talking. Waiching will know what I'm talking about. Well, prelims are over and I somehow screwed quite a lot. Hope it's just not as screwed as mid yrs. Hm, not gonna talk about it anymore. It's over! (:
Well, went marina square with sharon, waiching, chinghui, jiayun and zilu today after exams. Hahah. The whole bus 36 was like flooded with VJ people. Everyone's like heading to town. Yeah, so we spent quite a long time deciding what to eat. And many interesting occurences on the bus ride! There was this caucasian whose envelopes were all falling on my head when he was reading his letters. You know, the kind when the envelope bends and suddenly you feel some funny thing poking at your head. Hahah. He didn't realise that his envelopes were disturbing me. And, there was this woman. Hahah. Not gonna say any further bout her. Hahah. Not very nice. Hahah. (:
So we lunched at pizza hut in the end. Paid $12. Quite expensive but it's once in a long while so it's alright. After that we walked around and ended up buying sharon's present!!! Well, actually we had the intention before like long ago. So it was prepared one! Hahah. Hope sharon liked the present! (: Oh yah, and today's JJ's birthday! Happy Birthday if you're reading this! (:
After that me, zilu, jiayun and chinghui went to walk around raffles city while wai and sharon went home. :( Haha. Raffles City got this super super interesting shop. It's supposedly a party shop. Then we saw huge huge helium balloons that I love. Yeah, we ending up taking spastic photos like me wearing a dementors mask and jiayun and zilu wearing crowns and me wearing a veil bearing the words 'bride-to-be'. Hahah. Dumb, but we ended up being warned by the shop owner not to take photos. Haha. Then we saw some funny toys like the 'make-your-own-wife', 'Grow your boyfriend', 'Growing sock' and 'Growing boxers'. Damn cute lah. It's like when you place the small keychain-sized thing in water, it will grow into your wife, your boyfriend or a boxer or socks. Hahah. Chinghui wanted to buy the sock lah but it was too expensive. $11.90 I think.
After that we walked around and we decided to go Bugis as it was TOO early to go home. 5pm only. (: Hahah. We ended up at the national library. Hahah. So noob! After exams go library. So, I borrowed 2 fiction books and 1 German language book! Learning German with Zilu! Then we're gonna converse in German and I'm going to scold vulgar language in German when someone smokes in my face! Hahah. But, I don't the the book teaches vulgar language. Ha!
Hahah. Yeah that somehow sums up my day.
My parents are going to apply for a unit at The Premiere! Yay, hope we get it and I can move to a NEW NEW NEW house. Haha. Hm, know what, I'm like damn happy now cos my uncle gave me the sony cyber shot digital camera! Like whoa. Okay, shall stop here now. Byebye.