Sunday, October 15, 2006
Hello I'm back! Quite some time since i last blogged. Haha. Well, have lots of stuffs to update about. From Friday till now. Haha. Yes, I am going to talk about VJ Open House! Haha. Well, and some other stuffs.
Friday,
Preparation for Open House was no easy job. Had to play through pirates over and over again. The SCs needed us to play. So it was quite boring and tiring. But the boredom and tiredness were all overcomed by the funny stuffs we saw. Yes, we saw that mr mass dance king i.e. mr childish lieutenant, dance mass dance! Guess what, he freaking danced the female part of friendship dance! And the way he shake and twist. Was totally GAY. And it was damn funny lah. Hahah. Can't stand it. All the band people were standing there and laughing at him. Hahah.
After rehearsal for Open House, I went to marina square with jiesheng, jo, and jinhan to eat out as well as to celebrate jinhan's birthday. It was supposed to be a surprise birthday celebration, but jinhan wasn't all that shocked. Haha. So, it wasn't very surprising. We had dinner at Cavana plus a yummy blueberry cheesecake. Thereafter, we headed home. Nothing much.
Jinhan's sick because of the haze. Look how bad the haze can affect people. He had to take medication halfway through. Ha.
Saturday,
YES YES YES! VJ Open House! It totally rocked lah. Though I wouldn't say it was as exciting as last year but it was really very fun. Perhaps to me, it's not all that exciting compared to last year but come to think of it, last year I took it in the perspective of a sec 4 student and this year as a Victorian. So it's totally different. Hahah. Maybe the sec 4s were as marvelled as I was one year ago! Hahah. Yeah, mass danced a thousand time. Till all my muscles ached and can't really sit down without feeling tht strain. But for the fun, everything's worth it. Yay. Saw Yanhong and the other AH band mates. Quite a number of them are coming VJ I suppose. From what I hear. Haha.
Band perf was not bad. But there are some parts where I can't keep up and got lost. I guess it's cos there are many people standing around, at very close range. Haha. Not very used to it. And the part in Carmen, it's obvious sort of only me and trumpet, so I got scared. Haiyo.
Went home and slept all the way till 10 plus. Actualy wanted to stay up and watch meteor garden but I felt way too tired to stay up so i woke up at two and went to me room to sleep.
Okaay, that's about all actually. I think the excitement I had about Open House has somewhat died down cos it's one day later already. Didn't bother to blog yesterday as you should I'm way too tired. Haha.
Few things on my mind though. Results out on monday, almost all I heard. I really don't wish to fail my maths. But I know I will. Really don't want anyone to console me that I won't fail. Cos I know my standard the best. Oh well, maybe if I passed you can make fun of me for being a chicken! Oh well, that will be IF I passed. Haha. And I'm worried about my GP too. I don't wish to fail it too. I don't wanna be some lousy chicken!
Another thing, VJCSB NSSN coming up soon. Anyone interested can come get tickets from me. I have twenty tickets to sell off. Haha. I'll have a goooood time selling.