Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Hello. I'm back to blog.
Well, some results were given back to us. In fact almost all except GP compre.
So, I didn't screw up as much as mid years. To me, the grades doesn't really matter. It's the improvement, so I'm quite contented with my results already. I don't believe in comparing with your peers at this stage. For now, it's more of comparing with your previous results. Cos it's still the starting and I think comparing with your peers should be done perhaps on national exams. Yeaahhh. So, I'm really happy and contented. Not that I'm easily satisfied or that I don't have any fighting spirit. Haha. Well, I topped GP compo!! Well, look carefully ah, compo only. Ha. Think I failed my compre. And my predictions were always close. Ha. Well, let me be proud and happy for awhile, ... my chem and econs jumped by 20! Hahahah. Sooooo, if I continue jumping, i'll get A. Hahah. Ok nonsense.
I signed up for FOUR attachment programmes. Wha, it's damn greedy. But nevertheless, everything's worth a try. There's a job attachment with NUS dentistry faculty! Whoa. I'm quite interested in dentistry. It's second to design and neurosurgery! (:Yes, and guess what, the stupid design job attachment is only available to GUYS! Wha, wonder if that designer is a desperate female or not. Haha. Well, anyway, there are only 2 vacancies.
OGL interviews are coming soon. Kind of scared. Haha. Wha, random.
We were folding lots and lots of cranes to help the needy today. One crane for one bowl of rice. Yes, and i folded around 80-90 already. Now, my skin feels a little thicker. Hahah. My fingernails were blue, same for chinghui! Both of us were folding like dumbasses. It waaaaay too addictive. Haha.
Yeah, so we got back our 16PF results. And they analysed my personality to be someone who hates to be tied down and hates to be held by rules. Yes, that's totally true. Hahah. It's quite accurate lah. But well, just something for fun. Anyway, it says I'm suitable to be
CEO/President. WHOA. Look, look. There's a P-word. Haha.
I watched Princess Hours just now! It's DAMN nice! I think if i have the cd, I can chiong the whole series by tonight. Haha. That is if time allows. There's only 9 hours to school. Haha.
Shall stop here. Whoa, what a long post.