Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I'm bored. So here's some quiz.
Three names you go by:Lisabelle, Lazybell, Lisabelly
Three parts of my heritage:Huh. Chinese + Chinese + Chinese?
Three things that scare you:Lizards, Death, Psychotics
Three things you're wearing now:FBT, Ear Sticks, Some nonsense shirt
Three of your fav band/musical artistes at the moment:Snowpatrol, Gillingham, Carrie Underwood
Three of your favourite songs at the moment:Some Hearts, Perhaps Love(In Goong!), Chasing Cars
You want in a relationship (other than love):Honesty, Romance, Trust
Two truths and a lie:1. I am a boy
2. I'm bored
3. I'm in front of the computer now
Three physical things of the opposite sex that appeal to you:Build, Eyes, Tan
Three of your favourite hobbies:Shopping, Eating, Surfing the Net
Three things you want really badly now:More money, More holidays, A fan(It's damn hot)
Three places you wanna go on vacation:Florida, Hawaii, Venice
Three things you wanna do before you die:Be a millionaire, Be a neursurgeon, Go back to Hawaii
Three people I would like to see take this quiz:Waiching, Janice, Shaun
You know, I realised that alot of people have the Goong songs on their blog. Hahahah. Everything is so familiar. Hahah. I loveeee Princess Hours. Only after watching that will you find out that Da Chang Jing is for the ah ums and the ah teks. Hahah. Joo Ji Hoon is 187cm tall and only 68kg. I bet out of the 68kg, 99.999% belongs to muscle mass. Hahah.
Was supposed to hang out with jiayun and donno who today but jiayun had last minute pw meeting. :( But anyway, I doubt I'm really in the mood to go out. Hah.