Saturday, October 28, 2006
Panel discussion on university admission today. It wasn't that helpful actually. Was expecting them to provide like some information on the no. of points required to enter a particular faculty.
Now I'm even more at a loss because NUS only provides industrial design which is like Design and Technology we took in the lower secondary. Ewww. I wanna do interior designing, where you design museums, libraries, homes and stuffs like that. Or maybe fashion designing. But all these are only available in NTU which I totally don't like. I was actually interested in the double degree combination. Thought I could take medicine and Arts & Design but NUS doesn't have the kind of design I want. But well, that is if I'm able to get into medicine first. So, I thought maybe I could do medicine & economics since my economics interest has been blooming. Hahah. Oh and I thought of taking Film in uni too. Hahaha. Oh wells, shall keep my options open first.
Okay, talking about such things make me feel like I'm really entering adulthood. But still, it's too early to be worrying too much about such stuffs.
(second post of the day)
Meaningful sentence from Mr. Weiming:
To achieve big things, you should get small things done up right first and stay focused to attaining small successes that will lead you to big ones
I'm slightly more motivated and less confused.