Sunday, October 08, 2006
Whoahoho! I'm bored stiff. What can be worse than having to stay at home and rot after exams. Bah! There are various reasons as to why I'm staying home. Let's see.
1) Inability to go shopping with my mother as both my siblings are gonna have their exams this week. And when they finish, it's time for me to be back at school! Wrong timing.
2) TJ haven't finish their promos and they don't have marking days. So, that means jo and jiesheng can't go out with the rest of us.
3) Can't find a day where all 6 of us are free. So cannot really go out.
4) HAZE. The PSI peaked at 150! Whoa, I feel like I'm some weather forecast person. And, I've been telling shaun about all the changes in the PSI for the whole of yesterday. Too bad, I've nothing better to do.
Yeah, so, as to how i spent my past two days. I finished 2 novels. 1 each day. Hahah. And I slept through the day. The haze is real bad. I feel as though I'm near some place that caught fire. Can actually smell the fire smell. Hahah. And I cannot see beyond the opposite block.
Zilu was asking me if we're going out tomorrow and we came up with some plan. Hopefully we'll be able to go out tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll just... Hahah.
Will be going back to school for pw on tuesday and perhaps after that I'll stay in school and practice euph.
Well, things to look forward will probably be just open house next sat. Yay. It's gonna be fun.
Oh yeah, I've learnt my German! A little. Making little progress though.
German is difficult lah. Hahah. sprechen Sie Deustch? means do you speak German. Hahah. Ok, I've decided that's all for today. Maybe I shall blog later if I'm really that bored. Hopefully my dad gets the wires i need and soon I can do some artistic work using wires. (:
auf Wiedersehen! (Goodbye)