Friday, November 24, 2006
The Shiyu guy got ousted from Project Superstar when he had the second highest score from the judges. That's so wasted. I wanted him to get through and thought he would have gotten through. I was so supporting him and so expecting him to continue in Project Superstar. Ugh. The girl who got the highest score from the judges also got ousted. That's like so ironic. But well. :( I shall find someone else to support.
I listened to Step Up's soundtrack. It's really nice. Really want to catch it soon. Before it stops showing. Haha. I feel so lag, like everyone had finished watching Step Up and are all ranting about how hot how nice it is. And I'm still here listening to it's soundtrack. Lol.
Tune in and ahband alumni band practice tomorrow. Will be meeting people I haven't met up with in a long time. Pretty looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to Sunday as well.