Monday, November 13, 2006
Haha. Waiching asked me to do this. Well, shall see how much people know about me.
One. Think of 3 true facts about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 12 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the 12 false ones are!
Five. Get 6 others to do the same.
1. My new found favourite colours are brown and purple.
2. I'm 160cm in height.
3. I love maths to the core.
4. I support liverpool. Haha.
5. My sister rocks.
6. What I hate most is hypocrites.
7. I can play Jay Chou's Ting Ma Ma De Hua on the piano.
8. My favourite phrase is, 'I'm pro.'
9. I love baby poohs.
10. I can sight-read extremely well.
11. My favourite dish is hotplate tofu.
12. I can eat 4 meals a day.
13. My chinese is pro!
14. I'm very very fearful of lizards.
15. I love smokers.
I hope it's not too obvious which are correct and which are not. Cos I tried to make it as tough as possible to detect the truths. Haha.
I bought a interior design book today. And I've started designing a living room. My mom was pretty impressed and she was saying she never expected me to be able to draw such nice designs. Haha! I told her I could design.