Thursday, November 02, 2006
I bought a German language book today! It cost me 11.55 bucks. Hahah. Actually it's somehow the same book as the one I borrowed from library, just a different cover that's all.
So, went to Yuki & Yaki with Josephine, Jiesheng, Shukit and Jinhan today. To celebrate jojo's birthday. We were successful in keeping it a surprise to a relatively large extent. Hahah. But I guess towards the last part everything somehow seemed kind of suspicious. Ate a lot. Was really very full but the food were still not bad. Especially the squid and the dory fish.
Then we played cards for quite some time before going to times to look at books and that's where I got my German book. Shukit and I were talking about SAT stuffs. Hahah. He's taking SAT in May while I'm taking it in June. But his reason is purely to get into an overseas university, while mine's not. I think I'm the kind of person who will really stay in Singapore, in my own comfort zone. I will still go on trips of course but not for a long term period.
I feel bored, everybody seems busy with their project work stuffs and Shaun is preparing for his A levels. Wish him luck and donate him my brain for the moment. Hahah. Although I guess my brain would not be off much help except maybe contribute more to his nonsensity (if there's such a word).
I can see that my sister is hooked onto Full House already. It seriously doesn't appeal to me. And one of the guys looks like Daqiu. That it, he's freaking ugly. Haha.
I think I shall stop here. Oh yah, baopeng and wenxiu, I replied your comments in the original comment window. Haha.
Okay, bye!