Friday, November 03, 2006
I did boring SAT comprehension exercises today. I got most of it wrong. Can't seem to comprehend the passages. Haha. I'm determine to go on diet soon. Haha. After the sinful amount of food I ate yesterday and after seriously considering my build and size. Haha. Well, when I consider the build and size, it's mainly the thighs. Hahah. So, I've decided to really go on diet.
Ate mee hoon kuey just now. I didn't know that the new coffee shop near my house sells mee hoon kuey. Hm, maybe I shouldn't call it a coffee shop. It now looks more like a food court than a coffee shop. It used to be a coffee shop though, before an idiot whom I heard spent 3 million dollars renovating it and making it into some high class coffee shop a.k.a food court. The reason for paying so much is because of the increase in international competitions being held at Bedok Reservoir. It's like so dumb. How many international competitions are there still going to be? So, all in all, it was a stupid investment. He should have confided in an economics student, like me. Haha. Ok nonsense.
Last night, I saw something that is super out of the ordinary. I saw my mom and sister laughing at the same time at some particular scene in full house. They seldom watch the same show and what more, laugh together at the same show at the same time. This reminds me of Shaun talking about his grandma and his sister. He said, "I've never seen my grandma and sister so close before. Eat together, sit together, laugh together, doing everything together! And staring at the computer screen together." Haha. Found it kind of funny the way he put it. Well, I'm experiencing it in my own family now, and I still find it funny. Hahaha.
I watch full house for 5 minutes last night before I slept. Thought it was quite nice. So, since I'm bored with my SAT studies, I shall start watching full house! Aha, that reminds me that I haven't started on my maths r revision. Haha. No mood yet. Perhaps I'll start after OP.
Okay, I'm off to full house-ing.