Friday, November 10, 2006
OP is finally over. Think everyone felt it was okay. Hope the marks' the same too. (: I bullet train again. I think I was way tooooooo nervous. So I was kind of fast, according to Atikah. But Carene said it was alright. So hope it was okay. Q&A was fine since I told a lot of people that I was in the Q&A mood. Haha. Dumb.
Gotta try and get started on my I&R soon. I hope it's nothing much to write. I'm feeling very lazy. Haha. Had a class outing today. Everyone went except four people. It was so successful lah. First time we manage to have a reasonable class outing. Hope the class continues to bond and Singapore will be a much nicer place to live in (Quoting some funny guy who said this in his OP). Anyway, I realized that tutorial gang shop a lot. They like to look at belts. Haha. Junli bought a purple belt which was quite nice. Then they also look at hairbands. Haha. Well, science centre attachment starts next Tuesday. I haven't thought of any attire that is smart casual. I think I'll just wear a presentable shirt and long jeans. That way, I look fine and guai too. Haha.
Wanted to go running today but the weather was threatening again. I think it didn't rain in the end. I feel fat.