Thursday, November 23, 2006
PSLE results are released today. Saw many different expressions of different p6 students on my way back home. It' pretty obvious who did well and who didn't. Reminds me of my PSLE results day. When I wore my disgusting sailormoon uniform to collect my results. And now, I'm a grown up, a JC student, about to enter university in one years time. Whoa, how time flies.
Anyway, Michelle my qing fu requested for me to list the possible mistress awards I can win here. So here's the list.
1. The short and chio mistress award
2. The most pro mistress award
3. The most same-plight-as-qing-fu-michelle award
4. The most know-how-to-create-awards-for-herself mistress award
Hahaha. I will think of more soon. Waiching they all are leaving for OCIP tonight, only me, the extra one is stay in Singapore. Ha. Bon Voyage to the 5 of you! (:
Here's a reminder.
VJCSB presents Not So Silent Night
15th December 2006
VJC performance theatre
Tickets are priced at $8.00.
Anybody interested please get tickets from me. Please. I still have LOADS to sell. Shall stop here for now. Bye!