Saturday, November 11, 2006
There was yet another great massacre of bees in my house. The bees reappeared and I seriously think there's a beehive somewhere near our house. And each time about 6-10 bees come at one go. Quite scary. This time, there was lesser bees. All were killed. Haha. I feel like I'm doing a news report on the no. of deaths of bees.
I did my I&R. The word count is 640. I think I exceeded the word limit though I don't know how much is the word limit. Think I correct it later. I think it was not that badly done. Shall just touch up on it before I submit it. Yes, Monday will be the official day pw is over for all of us. Think the remaining holidays will pass in a flash. Hopefully, it will not be a waste of holidays.
Anyway, I studied SAT just now. Learnt more and more news words. There's just a lot more words to be learnt. I don't think I absorbed much of it though. Haha. Wait my GP becomes powerful. Haha. Well, shall stop here.