Friday, December 29, 2006
Hello! Just came back from El Minstrel Concert! Tired and sun-burnt. Okay, basically today was a really busy day for me and I'm really worn out now. Slept at 3am yesterday night and had to force myself to wake up at 7 plus cos I was going to be late for OGL preparation camp. Then rushed all the way to school.
We had Sea Regatta trial run today. Pretty must just trying to get the idea of all the games and try to have some fun. But I couldn't get very high and enthu due to lack of sleep I suppose. Haha. Yeah, then there was still the traditional massive dunking session. But I was pro enough to escape dunking and Michelle came up with a pro reason for me to escape dunking - concert later. Haha. Then I ended up being sun-burnt on the face. It's now like slightly reddish.
Left during lunch break so that I can go Suntec to get my FBTs and then have lunch before going to Singapore Conference Hall. Have to reach there by 4. Yeah, so hurried down to Suntec to buy my FBTs. Nice nice FBTs! I'm so happy i bought it. Then went to meet people to go down to Tanjong Pagar. From there, then concert.
Concert was pretty okay. I miss playing with all the AHS people. Hongwei's blasting especially. Ha. But now not so much blasting already. (: At the end everyone was freaking high already. Played our traditional piece, Dancing Megahits. Yes, not a again! But it was much much fun! Really enjoyed it. After joining VJCSB, I kinda miss playing this kind of simple and catchy music. Then all of us starting grooving to the music. Me and Hongwei can win like best mosher award or something. We were high to the extent we're like moshing. Just sitting down though. Haha. Yeah, then juniors were screaming and cheering. So cool! Then did some AHBanf cheers. Ha, really enjoyed the whole concert today. Hope we can have more of such concerts next time. Or maybe Majestia will be as good. Nah, it will. Haha.
I miss my juniors and I miss Germany gang and I need gossips. Haha. School soon and not forgeting r-paper?! Ha.