Wednesday, December 20, 2006
I had my first maths tuition after donno how many years. And I think it because i haven't been going for lessons for too long, I was totally distracted and was fidgeting badly when it past one hour. Oh my god. Totally felt like dying lah. Besides, the tutor when through 4 chapters in 2 hours. Am i like too pro or is he damn fast? And you should see the way he give TYS questions. It's like he's ticking away like free. And yes, I've to get all of them done by next Wednesday. How dead am I?
On a different note, the two-day OGL training was pretty fun! Lots of mass dancing. Ha. Which is equals to lots of calories burning! Yes, and lots of cheers! I'm so going to be hyped up for Orientation 1. And the freshmen list is coming up in few days time. So, i'm going to know who's in my group pretty soon. Hopefully no XXX.
Just practiced my mass dances. Forgot quite a lot of dance steps. Which is like, so noob! Ahhh! Well, i'll learn back one. And by O1, i can prompt the yr 1s already.
Can't believe I'm moving on the yr 2 so soon. And before I know it, it will be the scariest and most dreaded A levels. Good luck to myself. Hopefully after all the bad luck on 15th December 2006, all my good luck will start rolling in. Okay, it's kind of nonsensical and superstitious. Ha. But well. Ha.
We're moving in, we're moving out
OGLs let's hear you shout
Catch the spirit recreate
Today's the day we dominate
Say it loud, say it proud
OGLs, OGLs, eh.... OGLs!