Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Just returned from band chalet. Was raining on and off when me, yanhong and yujie were waiting for the taxi. So, we had one conclusion and that is never to try hailing a cab outside VJ cos there will never be a cab. We ended up waiting for half an hour for the cab, under the rain. Like whoa. Then we started cat-walking on the tiny path enough for one feet to cat-walk through. Then lots of funny things emerged, from me. Haha. There was the free-style swimming pattern to try to get a cab. Haha. Cos I simply waited until I was damn bored already. Then there was the ghost-welcoming kind of hail cab pattern. There was also some nonsense whiney whiney kind of taxi stopping pattern. But in the end, no cab. Haha. I took a bus home in the end. (:
Well, chalet was well, pretty much like last yr's band chalet. Even the view from the chalet is the same. I wonder if it's the same room we booked last year. Anyway, I ate like 2 sausages and 1 crabstick only. But I didn't help much anyway. Wanted to, but donno where to lay my hands on. And it'll be weird.
On my way home today, saw a woman doing sudoku! And then, I realised she was doing like damn slowly. Ha, I can roughly finish one in 5 mins now. (: Ha Pro queen. Yes. Me and amanda trained everyday. Without fail. Rain or shine. Haha. Amanda will know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, I took some photos of the stuffs I designed in my sketch book. It's kind of raw, but there's room for improvement. Shall post them up here.

In the houses

The tropical border

The hypnotic diamond/Squares within squares
(: Hope it's not too ugly to spoil your appetite.
I read Waiching's blog just now. So touching! Cos she mentioned the Germany gang. I love Germany gang too. In year 2010, we'll watch world cup in our hotels! Together! Haha. And I can see my Friedrich rock the field again. Haha. And and! Waiching's blog has my Friedrich's picture and all of our favourites. Ha. I love Waiching.
Oh my god, I think I'm super lesbo. Ha, whatever.
Shall go off now. Bye!