Friday, December 01, 2006
Whoa. Just came back from ahband chalet. So darn tired. Went there straight after band practice in vj. Then had lots and lots of fun at Escape. Took about 6 rides. Didn't take the car ride cos I was way to timid. Was having some really ridiculous and morbid thoughts but oh well. Anyway, I loved the round round thing. The one where you go way up high and then keep turning. Kind of remind me of my favourite 360 degrees panasonic ride. Which is no longer in use. How sad. Yeah, ate little but both my meals today were free! Cos I won the bet on the song that Mr Tan was going through and Daniel and Fah Jin had to treat me to lunch. Dinner was free bbq stuffs from ahband chalet. Haha. Stupid cheapo.
Went shopping yesterday and spent like 100 over bucks at Espirit. Bought some nice shirts. But I really wanna buy shirts from Collage. Hopefully can go down to far east someday. Took lots of family photos too. It's been a long time since we took a family photo. Really really long. So I'm glad that we managed to take a few shots together.
Whoa, I'm feeling really tired out now. But never felt so much excitement and happiness in a long time. I miss those thrilling rides!