Monday, January 29, 2007
Hello! I'm finally blogging after so long.
First of all, I wanna declare that I love Zilu man. Cos, she helped me find my stack of new fullscap paper. I was so damn freaking worried when I realised it was gone. Then I sms-ed everyone to ask if they saw my dearest fullscap. i haven't used like one cent out of the 1.30 bucks of the stack of paper. So, there's cause for worry okay.
Alright, been pretty busy nowadays. Year 2 life is just so different from life in j1. :( And I gave up my Germany trip also. For the sake for studying like a little more during the hols. I promise I'll go there one day.
Yeah, so upcoming events are, class JTS on this coming friday and OG JTS this coming saturday. Whoa, I'm like totally treated.
Anyway, I finished watching
My Girl already. It's totally nice and the guy in the show, Lee Dong Wook is like totally shuai too lah. Haha.
Okay, i shall stop here. I told myself one week once online. But today not counted cos I'm currently waiting for food. So, I'll be online like only for less than 1/2 an hour. (: Okay byebye!