Sunday, January 07, 2007
Okay, I shall continue to talk about Orientation 1, starting from Day 2.
Day 2
Water games! But the water ganes weren't very wet lah. But it was damn fun! The game which I had the most impression was the foam game. Two patriots group, in this case, Thaddeus and Creon will combine efforts to win two pirates group. Then we had to choose people whose hair will be shampooed! And some other people who will help to shampoo the people's hair. Then the group who collected the most foam wins! In the end we lost cos Thaddeus OGL cheated by adding water. Lol. But nvm, it was like damn fun lah! You just keep rubbing the person's hair in circles, then lots of foam will come out. Haha. In the end i heard that the girls and boys toilets were choked with the hair 'rubbed' out because some niang niang boys and niang niang girls decided to wash their hair in the toilets after being shampooed. But it was real fun.
After games, we headed back to the hall for my favourite! That is, mass dancing! Taught the freshmen Friendship dance and Neutron. I had to dance with this cute and a little fat guy. Like the hamburger kind of build one. Haha. What I call the hamburger build lah. Then he blur blur one. Very funny. But he learned the moves very quickly. Then after Friendship was Neutron. My best dance! Haha.
Then there was lunch and then CCA walkabout. After CCA walkabout was games again! Thereafter we learned Tribal Dance. Then there was the debrief.
Day 3
It's the last day of Orientation. Then the pirates had the Compass of Will a.k.a COW. So their points were doubled up. So we were quite unlucky actually 'cos when we had the COW, the points were awarded by 50 or by hundreds but when they had it, points were awarded like in 500s. So in the end, we got trashed like free. And Creon ended up 6th by the afternoon after the games. Oh yes, not forgeting the senior-meet-junior session! Our junior class was abit STONE. But I think they can be enthu one lah. Slowly. Haha. Just like 06S37. Think last yr, we were about equally stoned or more stoned than them. Then, erm, no handsome guys! Haha. Then there was one pretty girl from SCGS. Remember she sat beside the window. Yup, okay moving on. Yeah, during lunch, our sub-league did a three cheers for our Cupid OGLs. Feel damn damn touched you know, like after all that you've done!
Then we had school tour. i realise that I have quite limited knowledge about the school. And I realised that I've only been into LT AVA once. Yup. Then we had the boring cheering sessions again. Then there was Hall games!!! Okay, this is the highlight! Before the hall game started, the emcees told the freshmen that they would be awarded 20K points if they win this round. The OGLs were then called out the hall so that the freshmen would be able to fend for themselves. So they had to complete this last game, without the help of OGLs. Even before we went out, I was telling Mich that how on earth are we gonna win that 20K points lah. Then Michelle was like, don't say first, maybe they can get!
So, in the end, when the whole game finished, and when the OGLs walked in. They were doing some v funny actions. I remember Creon's one was abit funny. Like the sit in one circle. Like the innermost circle had 5 people, then slowly build up with mroe circular layers. So in the end it was one huge circle lah. Then no one was supposed to make any noises. Damn quiet. Abit relaxing lah, after all the shrill cheerings and stuffs. Then they did some ultra funny formation. Damn corny one. Like they sat with their hands out-stretched in front. Then the people in the innermost layer of circle held out their bandanas. Then after they slowly throw out while those other layers kept moving their hands outwards then lie back. Damn funny lah, watching them do that. Yeah, so in the end, CREON won the 20K points, to my disbelief. Haha. Then when they were about to announce the results, I was like don't get last can already. In the end when we know we were in the top 3, we were like DAMN super happy. And all the CREON people just went mad and everything was justr really HIGH then. Really enjoyed everything!! But then I guess even if we're not the top league, I would just have loved o1 equally much! Really fond memories!
Yeah, so I guess that's about all fr Orientation. It sounds just like any other Orientation, like the one we had last year. The games and everything. But this group of different people made it all different for me! And it's really great to experience such a thing! Never felt so fulfilled in my life.
Sea Regatta tomorrow! Am looking forward to massive dunking and fun and cheers despite me having rashes all over my arm. Haha!