Friday, February 16, 2007
Hello. I shall blog to keep my blog alive. (:
Okay. Me, Justin, Jiayun, Zilu and Valerie went rollerblading. Justin is pretty good at blading. But he fell once. Lol. Well, I fell bout 6 times I think. But this time I blade much faster than the last time I tried blading. Yeah, all my falls weren't very serious except for one rather freaky one. So what happened was that I fell on my butt. Then when I landed I could like feel the splitting effect of the butt lah. Damn painful. So I sat on the ground and then suddenly my head felt groggy and my vision started to blur. Then my ears started getting that blocked feeling. Then I couldn't hear much of teh surrounding. Then I heard Justin asking if I was alright. But his voice was reduced to that f a whisper. Then I tried clearing my throat the cannot really hear myself too. So I stood up. Then everything became better. Think I hit a nerve that's linked to the auditory nerve or something. Pretty scary huh. I was so scared I will lose my hearing!
Yeah, so after blading, we went to Mac's to chill. Then something very hilarious happened. It has got something to do with Ms. Zilu. Lol. She sat on a chair. Then suddenly she almost fell and she made a rather clumsy action. Damn funny lah. Kind of reminded me of the way all of us fell during the whole blading experience. Bet Zilu was still in the blading mood. Lol.
Yeah, then went shopping with my mom and my sister in the night lah. Bought like 3 shirts. So I've 4 shirts for new year this year and 2 bottoms. Hahaha. Anw, I did more shopping today. Like 8 hours straight of shopping and shopping and shopping. That explains why my feet is soooooooooooo 'paralysed' now. I think I need a wheelchair. Hahahah.
Think I gotta start mugging for common tests now. If not I'll just get myself into deeeeeep shit. Like remedial(
S). Alright, will stop here for now.