Saturday, March 10, 2007
Suntec Convention Centre is like so damn packed today that I finally realised how much I hate crowds. Anyways, hung out with the guys, 4 of them and I don't really know how to describe how I felt. Haha, nothing good anyway. Hahah. Suppose to buy _______ with Michelle. But, after buying then Mich went out with her friend, so I'm left with the 4 guys.
Anyway, I waited like almost an hour for the bus and my legs were breaking. Bus 518 seems to be extinct, so I ended up taking 36 instead. The first 36 was packed so I couldn't get up the bus and had to wait for another one. But well, the second 36 came even before 518 turned up. Nvm, I saved the 2 dollars bus fare anyway. Hahaha. Yes, I know I'm cheapo and not ashamed of it. So on the bus, it was very packed too lah. Everyone was squeezing and yucks, the 'skin contact' is inevitable lah. But I think I protected myself pretty well and lucky today is no-tiko day. So pretty safe. Hahaha. Paranoid. Yeah then there was this ah peh beside me. He got no seat so he was trying very hard not to fall while standing. Then finally when there was a seat, he try to cross pass me and another person. But by the time he almost reach the seat, a young man already sat on it! Wha, I believe the young man (handsome one) saw that the ah peh was trying to get to that seat. Yet, he sat on it and appear nonchalant! Wth! I was so pissed. I mean, even if he sat on it he could have stood up and gave the seat to the poor(old) man. So much for being good-looking but zero sense of consideration. Yucks.
I locked up my computer with a password already 'cos my brother has been using like 10 times without my permission and I hate it when people use my stuffs esp my computer without permission. So, don't say I'm heartless or selfish or mean because I gave my brother TEN chances. Haha. But I'm not selfish lah. I'll still let him use it if he ASK me for permission. Haha.
Anyway, just to add in something. I saw this damn cute boy at the Suntec bus stop. Then he hung a water bottle around his neck. Those that got a string one. Then when he took it out, his cap fell. Then he went, 'ohoh'. It's like damn cute. He's like only 3 yr old. Botak botak one. Little bit hair. Haha. Damn cute. Okay, shall set off to play my lame game or rather childish game. Haha. I AM putting effort into keeping my blog alive! (:
(Edit)
21:50 - I think I'm totally going crazy about Fahrenheit! Gosh, it's so unlike me to rave about boybands.