Thursday, March 08, 2007
YES! Common tests are finally over. Basically, I think I screwed everything. But I've reasons to explain myself. I admit that 1) I started toooooo late. Bout 1 1/2 weeks before the exam and just trying to cram everything into my head is no mean feat. Haha. I studied Econs in two days and half of bio in 3 hours. How last minute is that. So I really know that I've only myself to blame. 2) Papers were tough. So blame it on my limited innate intelligence. In this case due to lack of study, I don't have any derived intelligence to help me, I only have my innate intelligence which is, put it plainly, low. Hahahaha. Anyways, if I get more than 20 marks for Bio, tell me that I'm pro! (: Maths was pretty alright for me. As in can pass. Which is really quite good for me already since I haven't been passing Maths for a year already. But the results won't be good. Well, better not say too early too. Cos I might fail maths and pass the rest. Well, I guess this is a better scenario isn't it. Like who would wanna pass Maths and fail the rest. Anw, no other scenarios cos only these two scenarios are possible. Gosh!! I'm so screwed!
Anw, just came back from Pizza Hut-ing with the rest of Germany gang and Tutorial gang. Hahaha. Just ate lah. Chinghui and I initially wanted to go for Sakae buffet. But I think today's timing is a bit not right, so we went Pizza Hut. Then now here I am, slacking my waaaaaaaaaay off online! Cos, no more CTs!!! I'm gonna watch Hana Kimi later on. Chiong a few episodes before watching spongebob. Haha. Spongebob! Btw, it's gonna be my first time watching it cos I've taken a liking to Spongebob. Haha. Btw, I'm not childish. Haha.
Saw this video on Timothy's nickname! Grrrrrrrr. Freaking RJC copied our mass dance. SAME song somemore. Everyone go watch!! It's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSn4W4CsTAc. Anw, ours is still better cos it's ORIGINAL! Plus, the moves are more suited to the song. Well, I think they seriously should have MORE originality. So much for being smart. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.