Thursday, April 19, 2007
Hello! I'm blogging after so long. Anw, work's been pretty intensive. I hardly get past any day without trying to get some of my tutorials done. Note, I only managed to finish some and not all so most of the time, I'm either trying to catch up on tutorials or just trying to get some sleep. Band's gonna intensive to like 4 days a week, with only tuesdays, fridays and sundays untouched. So I'll be really busy. I can't seem to get enough rest as well as get my work done. Oh well, I'll just have to manage my time properly.
Anw, I got my first A of two years! Lol. I had an A for Bio test. But oh wells, it's just a Bio test. But at the very least, it made me wanna work even harder. There was one day, I can't exactly remember the day but if I'm not wrong, it should be on Monday. Yeah. I was going home from parkway, when I suddenly heard the blaring of the siren of an ambulance. And I turned and saw an ambulance travelling at high speed past me. So it kinda woke me up from my own world, and brought me back to reality. It kinda made me want to work hard and eventually become a doctor, who would save whoever is in that ambulance. Alright, that's my dream. So actually for the past few days I was actually very motivated to study but I just can't simply sit through hours of study 'cos going for band makes me really quite worn out and I only have enough energy to complete some of my homework. Hope that I could be less tight on time by next week. :)
Alright, I shall stop here and start studying for chem test tomorrow. And, I seriously feel very insecured for Bio SPA on Monday, credit goes to Mr Toh for not giving up a fixed format. Grr.