Friday, April 27, 2007
Just returned from a date with Shaun! Yes, like finally he's outta camp! He taught me lots of army songs. Kind cute and silly lah all the songs. Tried to learn but all I can sing is only the part which goes 'With my rifle, and my buddy and me-eeeee.' Lol. Quite cute lah. But I think I can sing the purple light part also. Something like, purple light, in the valley, that is where, I wanna be. Lol. The tune is quite nice lah and Shaun says he sings it very loudly when marching. I really can't imagine him singing like that. Anw, he looks quite okay with the botak and his hair is really ncie to touch. Unlike some guys who's hair is hard and spiky when it's botak, his on the contrary is quite soft. Nice to touch. So I keep touching it like it can give me luck or something. Well, we ate lots at Sakae but I wasn't quite full when we left but I got sick of eating the same stuffs. :)
Anw, when I got home, I had a surprise from dear DAD. Lol. Haven't seen him for a looooong time 'cos everytime I reach home, he wouldn't be home yet and sometimes when I leave for school, I was simply in a rush to even see him in the sleeping mode. Lol. So haven't been seeing him for long. Anw, the surprise was a new set of speakers! Like how many eons of years I waited for the speakers and it finally came. And my dad's really funny lah, he placed it on the table, like the huuuuge box so when i entered the room it was kinda like, 'Surprise?' kinda feeling. Haha. I feel so happy now! Like new set of speakers and seeing Shaun!
We did the silver mirror test for Chemistry practical today and my silver precipitated out quite nicely. At least it was shiny and looked like silver though it was filled with pockmarks. Lol. So I was quite happy and excited about the silver mirror product too though my mood was kinda almost totally ruined by Econs test. I didn't study properly lah. I only studied 11/40 pages properly and the next twenty or so pages I studied on my way to school and at the gallery while preparing to play for national anthem. Grr. So I was kinda pissed at myself for succumbing to the ZEE MONSTER like so easily as well as not managing my time well enough to have studied more. Anw, it's over so I'm not thinking bout it. :)
There's exchange tomorrow so hope everything goes well and we can play well and nice! It would be fun I guess, listening to others and playing Spartacus again. I think I'm liking Spartacus more and more though I'm already liking it quite a lot. Whatever it is, hope tomorrow goes well! Till then!