Monday, April 23, 2007
Trying to find some information about East Germany in the 1978 now. Kinda hard to find info. I can feel my eyes literally closing. But well, I did a bit of homework today and that includes like 3 questions of maths within like 15 minutes and I totally give up on trying to do not because it's tough but because I'm sleepy already. Anw, reached home at 9.00 and watched Amazing Race (All Stars) over dinner. Gosh, I'm like so hating Dustin and Kandice for what they did to Eric and Danielle. Grr. They caused they them to be yielded like a second time but this time not as direct but much more scheming. They kinda bribed Oswald and Danny to yield Eric and Danielle. Thank goodness Oswald and Danny were the ones who got back the bad karma. Lol. So Eric and Danielle made it in the end but I'm like totally pissed.
Anw, I got chided by my dad for asking my maid to go down to buy women's stuffs and my dad thought it was food and he sorta yelled his head off without even trying to get things right first. Sometimes, I really wished he would stop and think twice before he scolds. I think I'm pms-y now.
Alright, off to my research on East Germany. I think I will sleep in half an hours' time. I'm pretty sure of that.