Friday, June 29, 2007
Retail therapy really works but the magic worn off when my mom started nagging and everything just started to go in the wrong way. But still, I decided to blog bout today's shopping session with Mich babeh. Anw, shopping was great and we bought a lot of things. We were crazy to the extent that we wanted to buy shoes. But we didn't in the end and I spent a totaly of $73.90 which is quite a lot yet little. Little 'cos GST hike is coming so everyone should just get your hands on all the cheap stuffs. Plus, everywhere's sale now. Haha, boy I do sound like some shopaholic. But really, shopping gets my mind off things and I don't see why it is bad. It's only bad for guys who have to accompany their gfs to buy stuffs and wait 40 minutes for the gf to try on the clothes. Lol. But of course, girls will say it's good. Ha, it's some good exercise as well. ;)
Anw, I'm in a super ARTSY FARTSSSY mood now. Meaning, I've a lot of ideas for some drawings and anw, I drew some card yesterday. Only managed to draw the border and it turned out really nice. So, shall post some pictures now.

The bags of stuffs. Good stuffs.

Everything inside the bag. Includes: 2 tops, 1 belt and 1 leggings

Everyone, the most ARTSY FARTSY piece of Art for the year. Lol
Okay, shall stop here. I actually feel slightly better after blogging. Hah!