Sunday, September 23, 2007
Blading yesterday was pretty alright. Hopefully Amanda's not bored by my slow speed. Lol. Overall was not bad cos I only had 2 suicide falls, which I happily did when I reached the humps the first few times, and 1 real fall. But that real fall was pretty funny. It was some clumsy fall when we were about to go back to return our skates. Was going pass those rocky and sandy parts and I fell not like freestyle falling but was clutching to some random stick along the road for dear life and it was totally unglam. :( Hahah. But nvm, it's alright. Good to have one (funny) fall. The next step would be to learn to blade fast and look pro. Lol.
Met Shaun at night and ate at some rather high class place. Then we went to play pool. Finally got convinced by Shaun to go and play pool for the first time, since he was sooooo persisent. I pretty much enjoyed it and I'm kinda addicted to it already now. Lol. Shaun says I'm rather pro for a first timer. :)
Alright, for now, I shall plan what to do for tomorrow cos badminton's suddenly cancelled. Boohoo-ness. I'm stil craving for blading and pool. Hahah.