Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Had a REALLY depressing day back in school today but shall not elaborate on the reasons as most of you would probably be able to guess it. The phrase/analogy that Jeffrey gave me suddenly became evident. We were chatting few days back and was telling him about the quote: "What you sow is what you reap." And that was when he told me that, it's not just how much you sow. But it's also HOW you sow that however much you sowed. So, did I sow it the right way? Guess sowing my seeds the right way will be the biggest hurdle I've to bypass in order to be one of the success stories in March. Really doubt I will be one of the success stories for there's really too little time left. But I choose to believe that there's a possibility that I will be. Since success/failure probability is 0.5 for both. I remember someone saying that she doesn't wanna finish her A's thinking that it is screwed. Neither do I. So, in order to do that, I'll really have to believe and work hard from there.
POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS HALF THE WORK DONE! So, till then, I will march towards success with believe! :)
Think this post is starting to sound really stupid but hopefully it'll motivate people who read my blog as well as myself when I re-read this post again sometime later. Plus, since I'm going on a hiatus (i.e this is the last entry before A's), I shall make it a less depressing post.
Till then!