Monday, January 21, 2008
Heh heh. Went to the dentist yesterday to have my teeth cleaned so now it's SQUEAKY clean. The pain was bearable but somehow I teared for don't know what reasons. Weird. Could be some natural reflex! Lol. So I kinda looked totally noob. But anyhows, so glad I managed to get my teeth cleaned after like how many years of not visiting the dentist.
Chinese New Year is coming. Seriously hoping and intending to take the chance to hurry up buy whatever that I wanna get. Like some crazy shopping. And I wanna do something drastic to my hair, without having to cut it short. Not ready fo short hair yet. Maybe a few years later. Haha!
Work is pretty boring. Good news is that Mr Yong, my manager told me on Saturday that if there's anything in particular that I wanna learn or find out, I can approach him and he'll try his best to arrange it for us since the workload is tapering off. So I was telling him that I wanna enter the OT to have a look at the ops and he told me that it was possible and so I'm keeping my hopes high. Haha. How cool will it be to witness an operation. Teehee. On top of that, I haven't think of what I wanna see/find out/learn, besides drawing blood which is not very possible. I WILL DEFINITELY think of something. Lol!