Thursday, January 10, 2008
It's been a week plus into the year 2008 and I'm feeling much better about work now that the madrush is kinda tapering off. Working has got it's perks as well. Such as that of not having to use that much of your brain to do stuffs since everything is pretty routine. Except for the fact that the patients are differently irritating. Haha. Okay, nuff said about work. Now about my life. Actually, much of my life now is just work. Lol! But on top of that, there'll still be some random thoughts that come into my mind here and there and some includes the new year resolutions that I've made.
I always asked myself if I should follow my heart or follow my mind and I think I would want to belong to the category of those who follow their mind. But somehow, when it comes to grave matters (maybe not THAT grave), I seem to be following my mind more than my heart. I seem to be doing things that I'm not so happy doing. One not-so-apt example (since it's not really GRAVE) would be my job. I'm really having a hard time at work and I don't mean to complain, but sometimes, work just gets on my nerve and I still don't have the courage to quit, due to some v weird and seemingly correct reasons. So sometimes I really wonder if I should just follow my heart completely. But, more often than not, it's impossible to completely listen to your heart due to certain limitations. Haha. Boohoo.
Anw, on a different note, I'm having this fake eyelash fetish. I know it sounds TOADALLY bimbotic. But, somewhere deep inside me (okay not so drama), I feel that fake eyelashes, when worn properly are really pretty. Makes you look pretty too! Haha. Problem is, I don't know how to remove it after putting it on. So I never actually got to buying it and putting it on. Haha. On top of that, recenty I'm in the shopaholic mood as well as the dont-wanna-spend-my-hard-earned-money mood. So haha. I'm actualy trying to curb my urge to buy, buy and BUY.
Think that's all that I wanna say for now. Haha. And!!! I actually found some fans who constantly (and silently) reads my blog now and then. Lol. It's quite funny. Lol. So, to end this post, I just hope that my 2008 will get better! Particularly in terms of my job. Bwaha. I HATE my job. Other than that, I hope my 2008 wil get more interesting. Haha. Now I hardly have anything to tak about since everything's about work. Oh, I suddenly remembered something about work that's really funny.
The day before, I had to do ECG for this female patient. So I didn't really have the courage to do it myself so I asked Jiaming to assist me and supervise me. So .... (I shal SPARE the details). But the lesson that we learn for that day was: BRAS ARE VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Rofl. So throughout the whole experience, Jiaming was laughing like some &^&%#*&(#@. The rest, it's up to your imagination. Haha!