Friday, March 28, 2008
There was this totally incredible news today on new paper. Not too sure if it's on The Straits Times. But anw, it's about a pregnant GUY! Ugh. Actually he was born a girl but (s)he became a transgender. So she underwent some surgery to remove the boobs cells and even went to up her level of testosterone in order to look and act like a man. So she begun to have facial hair and no boobs. But what was intact is the female organs. And fate has it that his wife is unable to get pregnant cos she had her uterus removed due to severe endometriosis. He was impregnated by having a surrogate sperm injected into him and now he's 22 weeks pregnant. People do weird stuffs for love. Hm, I don't know if I am to be envious of the husband's love for his wife or be grossed out by their relationship and a man with a flat chest but buldging tummy. It's totally weird. Everything. Although they may look like a family - A man, a woman and a child. But rightfully, it should have been a woman and another woman and a child. And somehow this leads people on to think of lesbians. But the thing is, lesbians like girls. And in this case, it seems like this lesbian likes a guy. Lol. Probably I shouldn't be using the word lesbian in such a case. Lol. That person belongs to the 'unclassifieds'. Lol! I don't know how other people see this kinda issue but definitely for me, it's something that cannot be accepted. Perhaps, I've some dogma that needs to be hunted down and killed. Lol. Of course, there'll be people out there who believe that such relationships and family will work out, as long as there's love especially since the definition of a family has changed. Aha! This reminds me of GP.
Anw, I saw Sima looking at a very interesting email today with lots of artistic pictures so i actually asked her to forward it to me. It's actually about some laser technology and designing on watermelons. So here's some of the cool pictures:




The last one is my favourite out of all the pictures. You can really see the different layers of the watermelon skin! How amazing.
I found a job that actually needs people so I'm going to try and apply for it. Besides, it's working in Maybank and I heard the pay is higher that my current job. Most importantly, they're desperate for people. Hurhurs. Alright, I shall end my post here. Bye!